Sunday, October 16, 2011

Chapter 14. Treatment of DID with a Use of Email  (5)

By the way, some readers might be puzzled having read this report so far. I communicated with A and B separately using the same email address. How could we do that? While exchanging mails with B, I made sure that I address them to B, hoping that A would not open them, and this was the way it went. It appears that not that A tried deliberately not to open the mails addressed to B, but rather A simply did not pay attention to them. The same applies to B for the mails addressed to A. They are inherently indifferent to, or at last naturally respect privacy of, other identities’ own communications, just as people living together in a house are oblivious to others’ life, as I indicated in the model of microbus (see Chapter 12).
Let us continue to follow my interaction with A and B for a while.
20XX, December the 15th.
A’s third visit. A reports that she has less episodes of losing memories, but still B is slipping out and spends a couple of hours at night, which explains her continued daytime sleepiness. Then we reviewed our plan and I asked A if it is OK with her to let B out. A said that she is agreeable with it, although she has been very nervous about the procedure for the past couple of days. She then produced an electronic voice recorder and asked if it is OK with her to record the session. I agreed and introduced her to a light relaxation in order for B to come out. A initially showed bashfulness and hesitation, then got into a trans state. I then I suggested that B can come out if he is ready, and B did without much difficulty. We greeted each other and I said that I was glad to see him face to face. B’s speech was exactly the way he writes me emails, laidback and excessively friendly. He was very vocal in discussing his current difficulty about various matters. He said that he cannot put up with living in woman’s body. He has problem with A always throwing away his packs of cigarettes whenever she finds them. After we talked for a while, I promised that I will ask A to allow another opportunity for him to discuss with me in the future, and then I called A back. We finished the session and I suggested to her that she would not listen to the recording until she safely goes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment